Sunday, September 30, 2018
12 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Boyd Park, New Brunswick, N.J.
Welcome to the website for the Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race!
Now in its 38th year, this family-friendly festival offers a day of fun activities for all!
The 2018 Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race will take place Sunday, September 30 in New Brunswick’s waterfront Boyd Park.
Some of our offerings include:
- Education about our local watershed and environmental issues in our community
- Tours and lectures about the history and legacy of the Raritan River
- All-day live music from an eclectic roster of performers
- Free classes in yoga, drumming and dance
- Children’s activities, including pony rides, a petting zoo and inflatables
- Vendors serving an array of delicious food
- A beer garden with offerings from Harvest Moon Cafe and Brewery and Destination Dogs
- Cardboard canoe races
- The Beez Foundation’s famous Rubber Duck Race!
Festival admission and parking are FREE and open to all! Please join us for a day of fun at Boyd Park!