Welcome to the City of New Brunswick’s Public Works Department
Click on the Tabs Above to access:
- Trash and Recycling Information
- How to Become a Block Captain
- Sewer and Utility Information
- Snow Plowing and Street Sweeping Information
- Commercial Avenue (George Street/Neilson Street) will be paved in July
- Georges Road will be repaired within the next two weeks
- Hamilton Street and Suydam Street will both be paved this year
From February’s informational post regarding potholes and how to report them, click here: http://thecityofnewbrunswick.org/hub-city-fills-potholes/
(Click on the above image of “Slam Dunk the Junk” to enlarge)
April 22, 2014 – Urban Cleanup Week’s “School Kids Sweep Up Day” was a success with students from Paul Robeson Community School, Lincoln Elementary Community School, Woodrow Wilson Elementary School and McKinley Community School helping their City out and participating in Urban Cleanup Week.
All four schools picked up 1.2 tons of litter! McKinley Community School came in first place, winning the gold dust pan. Paul Robeson Community School received second place, winning the silver dust pan, with Lincoln Elementary Community School winning third and the bronze dust pan!
Following the game of “Slam Dunk the Junk,” pictured above, students could win even more prizes playing a recycling game of PLINKO.