Before submitting your permit did you need Zoning Approval?
The following permits will not be reviewed without a copy of Zoning Approval:
- New Buildings
- Attic/Basement Alterations, i.e. recreation, bedroom, bathroom
- Façade Changes
- Certificate of continuing occupancy
New Jersey has a uniform permit application for all localities. The following permit types can be downloaded at http://www.state.nj.us/njbusiness/licenses/
For plumbing, electric, building, fire, mechanical, elevator and their respective jackets
Four copies are required per permit for submission.
Scheduled Inspection times occur between 9:30-11:30 and 1:30-3:30. A representative must be present at the location when an inspection is scheduled during the two hour window.
Dumpster permits are submitted to the Department of Engineering.
Scheduled inspection times occur between the hours of 9:30-12:00 and 1:30-3:30. A representative above the age of 18 years of age must be present at the location when an inspection is scheduled during the windows provided.
Construction Phone: 732-745-5075
- William Schrum, Construction Code Official
- William Schrum, Plumbing Sub code Official
- Ken Krug, Fire and Electric Sub code Official
- Leo Marmurczak, Building Sub Code Official – Direct Line 732-745-5082Each Inspector performs all necessary inspections relating to Building, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire. Administrative Staff Shalonda Wright – Office Supervisor/Scheduling Coordinator – email@example.com - Direct Line: 732-745-5078Di Onna Gandy – Permit Processor – firstname.lastname@example.org
Garage/Yard sale License link