Entertainment and Activities
The Raritan River Festival and Rubber Duck Race prides itself on offering an eclectic selection of live performances from a variety of artists!
The 2017 festival will feature a roster of acoustic performers, live bands, dance companies, jazz, and children’s music.
Free movement classes and demonstrations in hoop dance, drumming, Bollywood-style dance and Zumba will also be offered!
Our main stage is located in the Boyd Park amphitheater space.
The acoustic stage and free classes are is located near the side parking and playground area.
The Green Scene Tent can be found near the canal waterfront area.
The amphitheater space has ample seating and picnic tables will be near the acoustic area for seating, but attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs and blankets to sit on to enjoy the performances!
LIVE MUSIC SCHEDULE
- Mariachi Nuevo Mexico – 12:45 p.m.
- Body and Music School of Performing Arts – 1:40 p.m.
- Secret Sound – 2 p.m.
- Dv8tordance Crew – 2:55 p.m.
- Danielle Illario – 3:15 p.m.
- Rutgers University Dance Team – 4:10 p.m.
- Mr. Payday – 4:30 p.m.
- Michael Kosec – 1 p.m.
- Anthony Carerra – 2 p.m.
- Bobby Beetcut – 3 p.m.
- Rocky Catanese – 4 p.m.
- Jose Rosales – 4:45 p.m.
MOVEMENT CLASSES SCHEDULE
(All classes are 20 minutes)
Hoop Dance, Belly Dance, and Zumba provided by Garden of Healing Yoga and Wellness Center
BollyX provided by Sairah Qureshi
- Hoop Dance – 1 p.m.
- BollyX – 1:30 p.m.
- Belly Dance – 2 p.m.
- Zumba – 2:30 p.m.
- Hoop Dance – 3 p.m.
- BollyX – 3:30 p.m.
- Belly Dance – 4 p.m.
- Zumba – 4:30 p.m.
Drum circle by Hub City Drum n Dance Circle – Open to all! Feel free to join in!
- 12:30 p.m.-2 p.m.
Green Scene Tent Schedule
- 1 p.m. “Become the Best at Recycling: Take the Recycling Trivia Challenge,” presented by the Middlesex County Improvement Authority
- 1:30 p.m. “Learn How to Avoid Pesticides: Practice IPM Instead for a Beautiful Lawn and Garden.” presented by a Master Gardener
- 2 p.m. “Backyard Composting: Learn How to Compost in Your Own Backyard,” presented by the Middlesex County Division of Solid Waste Management
- 2:30 p.m. “Fall Planting Bulbs, Perennials, Cover Crops, Cole Crops and More,” presented by a Master Gardener
- 3 p.m. “Now Your See It Now You Don’t: A Professional Recycling Magic Show,” presented by Magical Results
- 4 p.m. “Go Solar at Home – Find Out How Easy It is To Save Money and Generate Green Energy,” Presented by Amergy Solar
- 4:30 p.m. “Vermi Composting – Dig in and Watch the Wiggly Worms Work,” presented by the Middlesex County Division of Solid Waste Management