Our Department Offers the Following Services:
- Prepares Plans and Specifications for:
- Infrastructure (Storm and Sanitary Sewer) Improvements
- Land Development (i.e. Parks and Open Space)
- Road Improvements
- Traffic and Signal Improvements
- Administers and manages construction and consultant contracts associated
with utility and other municipal improvement projects.
- Provides technical assistance to other City Departments and Agencies.
- Makes recommendations on plans for future projects and City
- Prepares Street Maps, Ward Maps, and Drug Free Zone Maps
- Prepares Grant Applications for funding of road improvements projects,
clean up of contaminated sites, park developments, etc.
- Provides traffic reviews and recommendations on specific traffic related
- Oversees the preparation of Tax Maps prepared by Consultant Surveyor.