Spring hydrant flushing will begin on April 30 and run through May 18 in the City of New Brunswick.
- Monday, April 30 – (nighttime flushing) Livingston Avenue, Joyce Kilmer Avenue and Railroad Avenue
- Tuesday, May 1 – (nighttime flushing) Lee Avenue, Remsen Avenue, Throop Avenue and Commercial Avenue
- Wednesday, May 2 – (nighttime flushing)- Jones Avenue, Nichol Avenue, Pine Street, Hazlehurst Street andTalmadge Street
- Thursday, May 3 – (nighttime flushing) – Rutgers Village neighborhood, Dewey Heights neighborhood and Raritan Gardens neighborhood
- Friday, May 4 – No flushing is scheduled for this date