Essay Contest Winner Honored
New Brunswick Mayor James Cahill and children’s author Lisa Funari Willever congratulate Alexi Garcia, a fifth grader at A.C. Redshaw Elementary School in New Brunswick on being the Grand Prize Winner in the Nicky Fifth Says writing contest. Alexi wrote about New Brunswick and that it should be featured in the next Nicky Fifth Says book. New Brunswick is now featured in the Nicky Fifth book, VOTE FOR T-BONE.
Greetings and welcome to the new and improved CityofNewBrunswick.org!
With the re-launch of our City’s website, we hope to improve communication with our residents by simplifying the site’s navigation and providing more information on City government, services, and resources.
It only takes one click under Residents, Government, Destinations or Business & Shopping to get from our home page to what you need. Frequently viewed pages such as, Mayor’s Office, City Council, Department, Directory, Links Municipal Code, and Search, are right out front for quick access. Check the Community Bulletin Board to find out about City programs, events and announcements. Find all our press releases and media advisories under Latest News.
Please take the time to click around and see what’s new. During this overhaul, we’ve worked to provide you with quick, direct access to the most popular and important sections of the site but there’s always more we can do. Feel free to share your thoughts and ideas about CityofNewBrunswick.org by clicking here or by contacting my office at 732-745-5004.
The best websites always have something new. Bookmark our site and come back soon and watch as CityofNewBrunswick.org Just Keeps Getting Better.
Very truly yours,
JIM CAHILL Mayor
- 06/05/2013 NEW BRUNSWICK LANDING OPEN FOR BOATERS ON THE RARITAN RIVER
- 05/20/2013 Seat Belt Enforcement and Education Campaign to be Conducted by New Brunswick Police
- 05/10/2013 POLICE UNITY TOURS ROLLS THROUGH NEW BRUNSWICK
- 05/10/2013 NEW BRUNSWICK AND RUTGERS TEAMUP FOR TRASH PICKUP
- 05/10/2013 NEW BRUNSWICK POLICE DEPARTMENT CONDUCTING PEDESTRIAN SAFETY EDUCATION PROGRAM
- 04/12/2013 NEW BRUNSWICK TO CELEBRATE URBAN CLEANUP WEEK WITH ACTIVITIES TO ENHANCE THE BEAUTY OF THE CITY
- 04/10/2013 FEMA TO INSPECT STRUCTURES IN NEW BRUNSWICK
- 04/03/2013 FREE FIREWOOD FOR CITY RESIDENTS
- 03/25/2013 Alternate Side of the Street Parking to Begin
- 03/22/2013 2013 Urban Cleanup Week Flier in English April 13th – April 20th